Thursday, March 20, 2008

Note to Self #1

Thats right I am level 50 now. (w00t w00t)
Only 8 more levels till outlands, 20 more levels till 70!

Sunken Temple Run

I was talked into a Sunken Temple run around midnight. I have never done it before and I thought what the heck it can't be that long. OMG was I wrong! It took us 4 HOURS!!! We had no wipes but people did go afk every now and again. We started with 2 feral druids, mage, lock, and a pally as our healer. I was going cat form while the other druid was tanking at the start but later on I went bear form so we had two tanks. Worked great! We did have the suicidal mage that liked to AoE all the time and get himself killed. The other druid got DC (or Alt+f4'ed) and we finished without him. The last boss was sick. We got him down to about half and he flies me into the air and I fall and die. The warlocks voidwalker tanked him successfully and the boss was went down. Other drops: The last boss dropped Darkwater Bracers of Spirit, wasn't an upgrade but that could have been the worst thing to have dropped (of spirit wtf blizzard thinking). I cried myself to sleep at 4:30 am EST. I got out-rolled on a nice ring. I won a one-hand axe (which I vendored), and Slitherscale Boots which I added to my healing set. This is the best PUG I have ever grouped with so far.

Note to Self #1

Do NOT start a late night Sunken Temple run if you have plans the next day.



It is Spring Break but I am off to visit family for the next two days and I wont be able to get any WoW time in. (But I am shooting for 51 tonight)

See ya,

Prope

No comments: