Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WTFis LB?

Here is some information about some of things I have on my sidebar...

No Gold Member Site? I thought we wanted gold? We do want gold but buying gold is wrong and should never be done.

Taken from NoGold...

"NoGold.org is an organization of MMORPG webmasters who are opposed to the secondary market which exists outside of MMORPG games. Members of our organization have adopted a zero-tolerance policy against gold selling, account selling, item selling, power leveling, exploits, bots, and related "services" which violate the Terms of Service agreement you signed before you began playing."


Feel free to check out their website to learn more.


What is that Don't Nerf Trees all about?


Don't Nerf Trees is a petition against the Lifebloom nerf in upcoming Patch 2.4

I was kind of hesitant on supporting either side of this battle but after reading a post on Bellwether's blog called "Lifebloom 101: A guide for the Saplings, the Unseasoned, and the Stupids" I now know what LB does and I know see how the up and coming patch will hurt LB.

Visit Leafshine's site for more information on the petition.

No comments: