Monday, March 24, 2008

Battlegrounds

Spring Break is over. =( It went by so fast.

Today I did a few battlegrounds after dinging 51.
I did...
Arathi Basin...We won!
Alterac Valley...We lost.
Alterac Valley...We won!
Alterac Valley...We lost.
Alterac Valley...We lost.
Warsong Gulch...Victory!
I ended up with around ~500 kills and ~2000 honor!
I had a blast in the battlegrounds especially learning AV even though I was getting yelled at by someone who stays in the base and studies the map while calling everyone noobs for going to the wrong place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AV rocks. Or used to; post-patch my winning rate is 20%; pre-patch it was 70%.

And most of my /ignores in the last 2 months are idiots in BGs (mostly AV). Name-callers immediately get the /ignore. Some get reported AFK, just for the aggravation factor (no, I'm not a saint).