Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is this a post?!

Yes it is!

I feel like I have said this before but I am back once again. School is over next week and finals are done. Tomorrow, I will post about the status of Prope since I haven't yet paid to play yet.

I have been reading some blogs trying to catch up what I have missed in the World Of Warcraft.

I see what looks like a hack attack recently. Got the necessary upgrades and scans done and hopefully I'm not naked when I'm able to log on tomorrow.

Whats this? A new podcast. Twisted Nether.
I had to check this out. I have never listened to a podcast regularly so I was very interested in this. So I listened and I am loving it. I am actually listening right now. Call me a fan! I suggest you check it out if you have not already.

PROPE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying (or HAVE enjoyed by now) the podacast. We are working hard on Episode #3!