Monday, April 21, 2008

Much to say..

A lot has been going on in WoW and not enough time to blog about it.

I leveled to 58 and flew straight to Swamp of Sorrows and mounted up to the dark portal.
WOW!! I love it. Loved it so much I quested and quested and leveled to 59! I have only got about 3 greens from quests so far and they are huge upgrades compared to what I had!

Went a little ahead of myself. Before I ventured into Outlands, I decided I was going to do this all as a Balance Druid. Yes I am a balance druid and I don't care what you have to say about it. (Unless it's good things. =P I've all ready been laughed at enough.) So being level 59 I put my questing on hold to do some Battlegrounds and build that rested experiences for a few days.


I'm having a blast doing PvP. Take a look at this Arathi Basin match...


I was planning on getting that PvP mount but I was excited and continued to quest in Outlands. I have chosen to be one with the Aldor. Hopefully I won’t regret my decision.

I would like to stay as a balance druid but I’m getting the feeling I may be persuaded to be a healer. I am currently level 61 and 10 bars to level 62!

I’m doing my best to keep the posts coming.



Edit: Hmm...Pictures not working.



there we go

2 comments:

Tricky said...

Play your character how YOU want to. If you want to play balance, stick to balance...
Don't let your guild dictate how you play.
Like the site, btw, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Balance is pretty nice to level through Outlands - you'll get gear thrown at you! Play how you want and enjoy the ride - if others laugh it's their problem.

My druid is feral through and through but I specced Boomkin for a while to try it and it was a blast!

/hug
/vanish