Monday, April 7, 2008

Ding, 55!

I managed to get my computer cleaned out and OMG there was SO much dust and bits of potato chips inside! My computer seems a lot faster and not so much of a lag problem since. It doesn't beep at me anymore. :D

After getting chores done and my computer cleaned out I went camping. Camping in the rain is not fun. Well, it was fun but it was cold. I came home Sunday and played WoW hoping to get a couple levels.

Long story short, I am level 55 now! I have just started to quest in Un'goro Crater. I have done Blackrock Depths a couple times and the only good drop I have gotten has been Idol of Ferocity. At the moment it does me no good because I respec'd to balance. I love those tree guys! Too bad they only last for 30 sec. I plan on trying this out again for a few levels and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gratz on the ding!

I'm always amazed at the amount of dust in my case... well, I was. I don't think it's possible with the iMac I have now. I won't be opening it out to find out either way! O.o