Friday, April 4, 2008

Drama...

Some more info on me... I am in high school and I am in the school's musical. My WoW time has been cut for the next month. Rehearsal ends around 6:00 and I come home eat and spend time with my family there is not a whole lot of time available to play WoW.

I am still level 53 with like 2 bars to 54. I plan on getting that and hopefully some more this weekend. My other plans this weekend are to clean my computer. It has been giving me problems lately and I think its just asking for a bit of attention (It beeps at me.), so I'm gonna give it a good cleaning. (I haven't cleaned it since I got it a year and a half ago.)

So the other day during drama class we had to create a character and write a monologue for our characters. My characters name is Ned. He is one of those WoW players that live at home in his mother's basement and plays WoW all day. Here is the monologue I wrote.

What the..!? Disconnected? But why!? Mother can you come down here? Did you pay the internet bill this month?...Why not? I was in the middle of a dungeon! I could have gotten some epics! It's all your fault. Go pay the bill for me please. ... Money? You want me to give you money? I can't give you money I don't have a job and theres no time to go and get one because a new expansion pack is coming out next week. You don't understand, I need time to prepare. I need to play now! ... I know I'm 24 but this is what I do. This is so much better then going outside! It's not just a game mom, It's a world. I can be what I want to be and do what I want to do for only $15 a month! Do you know how much the real world would cost you? Way more the $15 dollars I can tell you that. Don't you want to keep your son happy? Could you pay the bill now?
I'm not an expert but I think I did a decent job with it.
What did you think?

No comments: