Monday, February 18, 2008

Leveling & Guild Runs


I accomplished a lot today. Didn't get to level 30 like I planned but I am level 29 with 13 bars to level 30. I quested throughout the day in Hillsbrad. I was only ganked three times. I did a few PUG's to grind xp and hopefully get some armor upgrades. I joined a group for Razorfen Kraul and got Ferine Leggings from the last boss. I ended the day with the planned guild run of Scarlet Monastery Graveyard. I leveled to 29 shortly after we started the run. We took on this instance with a 24 hunter, 30 priest, 30 warlock, 37 paladin, and me a 29 druid. After that run we tried to take on Scarlet Monastery Library. We did well. We took out Houndmaster Loksey with ease and I got Dog Training Gloves. We did about half the instance till a running mob agro'd more causing us to wipe and thus ending our night. We had fun and had some laughs but overall another successful guild night.


No comments: